Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finally, some progress!

The crew showed up at 8:30 this morning to begin the pre-installation work.  I have a previously scheduled meeting in LA today so my husband stayed home so he could be on site to “supervise,” answer any questions, and lay the conduit when it’s time.  In addition to taking digital photos for our records, I have asked him to text me with pictures throughout the day so I can see the progress.  Since I will be on the train for a good part of the day, I hope to get regular updates so I can feel at least part of the process.



I came home from my trip to find our front yard transformed to a gravel and sand lot.  I guess it’s better than the dead grass and weedy mess we had going on,  but I’m anxious to get the pavers in.   Paul said that a lot of the neighbors stopped by to see what we were doing (they probably were reluctant to ask before when our yard looked so bad, fearing the worse). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your project!

Anonymous said...

I know your front yard will be beautiful!!